Kommentar: Nye aftapninger fra Gordon & MacPhail

More
18 years 4 months ago #7222 by MacNiels
Nogen bud på hvor Secret Stills 1.1 er fra?

Royalmilewhiskies.com skriver følgende:
Here are the 'clues' to say which distillery this comes from...can you guess?
Situated in the shadow of the Cuillins mountains, the distillery is to be found in the exposed West Coast of Skye, on the shores of Loch Harport. The distillery was founded by Kenneth & Hugh MacAskgill, two brothers from the Isle of Eigg. The distillery was expanded in 1880 and again 1900, with the still house being completely rebuilt after a fire in 1960.
The distillery operated a triple distillation process up until 1928 when it reverted to the more common double distillation. Vapours from the fives stills are cooled by the traditional method of worm tubs - great lengths of copper tubing submerged in tubs of cold water.

Den står i samme karagori som Talisker, men det skal man nok ikke ligge så meget i

Billede af flasken der kun findes i 564 eksemplarer lagere på First fill sherry butt.
www.royalmilewhiskies.com//images/products/0040000007487_XL.jpg>Secret%20Stills%201.1

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #7223 by jones
Det er Taliskers historie der fortælles.

Det kan ikke være andet end Talisker.

Al J.

More
18 years 4 months ago #7224 by MacLars

Der står også "Isle of Skye" på flasken....

MacLars

More
18 years 4 months ago #7225 by MrP

Den står i samme karagori som Talisker, men det skal man nok ikke ligge så meget i

Jeg tror at det faktisk ER Talsiker. Prøv at læse her: www.uisge.com/ud/talisker.html

Hilsen Poul

More
18 years 4 months ago #7226 by MacNiels
På ovenstående link kan man bl.a. læse:
Talisker was built in 1831 by the MacAskill brothers from Eigg and named after their estate mansion just over the hill.

RoyalMile skriver:
The distillery was founded by Kenneth & Hugh MacAskgill, two brothers from the Isle of Eigg.

Så med mindre de to brødre har bygget mere end et destilleri, så må det være Talisker

MacNiels

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

More
18 years 4 months ago #7227 by Macdeffe
Ja, der er ikke andre destillerier end Talisker på Skye, jeg tror det tætteste er Ben Nevis

MacDeffe

Self-Styled Whisky Connoisseur

danishwhiskyblog.blogspot.com/

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds