Longmorn 16-års

More
16 years 10 months ago #12155 by Duffer
Longmorn 16-års was created by Duffer
Chivas Brothers has announced the creation of Longmorn 16 Year Old as the main driver in a repositioning of Longmorn as a global, super-premium malt whisky.
Longmorn 16 Year Old replaces the existing 15 year old, known to connoisseurs as the ‘Hidden Jewel' of Speyside and will be available in international markets.

www.tonovermars.nl/whisky_aanbie ... hisky.html

Se eventuelt denne virtuelle Longmorn samling; www.longmornbrothers.com/index.htm

Vedhæfted fil; "Long No More"

"A fool and his money are soon parted"
Attachments:

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #12156 by MacNiels
Replied by MacNiels on topic Longmorn 16-års
Den har vist været diskuteret for et par måneder siden:
www.whiskynyt.dk/index.php?name= ... e&sid=1178

MacNiels

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

More
16 years 10 months ago #12157 by Duffer
Replied by Duffer on topic Longmorn 16-års

Den har vist været diskuteret for et par måneder siden:

Yep - men kunne ikke finde den. :-)

More
14 years 5 months ago #19138 by Duffer
Replied by Duffer on topic Longmorn 16-års
Det ser ud til det nye batch (2009) er noget bedre:

"Longmorn 16 yo (48%, OB, +/- 2009) An earlier batch from 2007 didn't quite convince me (WF79) so let's see if this new one is more to my liking. Colour: gold. Nose: rather different from the earlier on I must say, less on straight oak and grass and rather more on Longmorn's typical fruitiness. Loads of overripe apples, then ripe cherries and strawberries, with even some bubblegum and marshmallows. There is some vanilla but it's not excessive, the oak being rather delicate this time. Cedar wood. Whiffs of wax polish. Nice nose! Mouth: rather creamy and, once again, much, much better than the first batches in my opinion, with much more fruits, jams, sweet spices, fruit liqueurs and honey. Perfect mouth feel, rather oily. Excellent. Finish: long, thick, jammy, fruity. Apricot jam. Comments: to be honest, this is a huge surprise. The first 16s were disappointing, especially when compared with the older official 15, but this one is just excellent. Huge improvement in my opinion, kudos! But warning, it's eminently drinkable. SGP:641 - 88 points."

Kilde: Whiskyfun

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds