Kommentar: Artikel om Ardbeg

More
19 years 6 months ago #3583 by dmwa
Uddrag fra artiklen:

Glenmorangie, which is itself in the process of being sold for around £300 million after the Macdonald family chose to sell off its controlling stake in the company, has priced Very Young Ardbeg at £28 per 70cl bottle. That is a premium of around 10%-12% to the price commanded by its older stablemate, Ardbeg 10-year-old. The price of the 17-year-old has risen from £29 in 1997 to £49.99 today.

Hos Loch Fyne fandt vi denne

Ardbeg - Very Young OB 1998 / 6yo 58%alc.

Limited to 6,000 bottles for the UK, this is the first on general release of an annual offering of young Ardbeg making it's way to ten years, next year the same distillate will be released as a seven year old.

I think this is the most powerful whisky I have ever tried, big and clumsy it's not my style, too over the top but I know that fans of peaty whiskies who want MORE will love this.

Possibly an ACE, just for power alone.

OH FLIPPIN' 'ECK, we've run out, they have run out, no more available 'till the end of September...

Numpties.

Price: £26.90 Including VAT at 17.5%

Sælges øjensynligt kun i UK - må se at købe en hjem derovre fra - Dansk Maltwhisky Akademi deltager jo i McTears WhiskyAuction 22. september 2004....

Slainthe

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 6 months ago #3584 by karlejnar
Weinquelle-Hamburg har den til €48,-. www.weinquelle.com/index-main.htm

Oddbins i UK sælger den også, så hvis alt går vel, har Ulla én med hjem derfra, når hun kommer hjem fra sin Skotlandstur.

Slàinte

Karl Ejnar

Slàinte
Karl Ejnar
Jeg er ikke samler - blot lidt bagud med at drikke ;-)

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds