Bowmore Vintners Trilogy

More
6 years 3 months ago #34635 by MacNiels
Bowmore 26 Year Old French Oak Barrique har også...

Vintners Trilogy fra Bowmore har alle tre aftapninger har været afsluttet på vinfade.

De tre aftapninger har ligget på henholdsvis manzanilla sherry, vin og port casks og udkom i septemer (ikke Bowmore 27 som først kommer i 2018).

Bowmore 18 Year Old Manzanilla Cask har ligget på ex-Bourbon barrels i 13 år inden det er blevet flyttet over på ex-manzanilla sherry casks for yderligere fem år. Bowmore 18 er aftappet ved fadstyrpe på 52,5% alc. Pris: £105

Noter (Bowmore):
Breathe In: Notes of treacle, salted caramel, ripe blackcurrants, soft stone fruits, vanilla fudge and spiced Seville oranges
Sip: Subtle hints of menthol and chamomile
Savour: Bitter oranges and a burst of peat smoke

Read more...

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #34636 by MacNiels
Replied by MacNiels on topic Bowmore Vintners Trilogy
Den sidste i serien Vintner’s Trilogy er kommet og er en 27 år gammel port cask aftapning.

"The Bowmore 27 Year Old Port Cask of the Vintner’s Trilogy is meticulously double matured with a luxurious balance of sweet, spice, salt and peat, smoke from the home to the world’s oldest Scotch maturation warehouse, the legendary No. 1 Vaults."

Aftapningen har ført ligget på ex-bourbon barrels i 13 år og derefter i 15 år på port pipes.

Noter (Bowmore):

On The Eye: Mahogany.

Breathe In: Peaty and medicinal with a strong toffee, herbal and spicy character followed by heather fragrance with a hint of Rosemary. Old Port wine notes complemented by raspberries coulis and red berries.

Sip: Sweet and salty with a smoky, mixed with sultanas, sugarplums, salted caramel and sweet leathery notes. Pepper and spices with a violet fragrance.

Savour: Earthy carbolic notes, salted dates, dried herbs, sweet tobacco, sweet dried cranberries and a touch of white pepper.

Aftappet ved 48,3% alc

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds